just a friendly reminder that right now there are millions of people kissing or having sex and you’re on the computer by yourself in your room
i’m in the mood for a boy with a deep voice to tell me nice things
Mornings are pointless not talking to you…
why do guys love boobs and girls hate them
shouldnt that be reversed
did some research and it’s from “Syrup,” which looks to be a movie that came out this year. also it’s on netflix.
"Quite often it’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember."
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
- FUCKEN CRAMPS
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!
There are three things that the Harry Potter fandom seems to universally agree upon:
1. Umbridge is awful
2. Maggie Smith is a perfect Professor McGonagall
3. Everyone should be at least slightly bothered by DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!
4. book ginny is 100 times better than movie ginny
5. where the fuck was peeves
6. Voldemort was fucking useless